Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Final Valentine's Day Card

Here it is! The long awaited final Valentine's Day card that I made last week to send to Beate for the soldiers in Qatar.




This card again uses the (retired) Cerise paper from SU, and a Real Red card base. The sentiment is from the Family Phrases set. I think it is designed to go with All in the Family, but I bought it because I think it will be really cute to use with Zoofari, and I think it looks great on this card.




The centre square is raised on pop dots, as is the photo corner, and the stamped hearts from the level one hostess set A Little Bit of Happiness.

I can't remember where I got the fibres, but I haven't used them before, and I have sooo many colours, that it is time to quit hoarding, and start using the accessories I have purchased over the past year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tamara! Wonderful card!! :) I am thumbing through the catty right now, lol.