Saturday, January 17, 2009

ARGHHH!

I am so sorry this is so late. I can't find my camera. The photo was taken by my husband on his camera because mine seems to be MIA. I had to wait for him to get home to be able to post this week's sketch challenge.



This is another card that I am going to send to Julie's mom as part of the 1000 Valentine's Drive. It uses Bubs the Beaver from Our Craft Lounge. It is a super cute set, and I *love* the storage built into these sets. Be sure to check them out if you haven't yet seen the OCL stamps.

Here is Lauren's sketch



Remember, the sketch is for inspiration, and it is okay if you don't follow it exactly, the point is to get creating!

Be sure to check out the rest of the sketch team for their take on this week's design.

Lauren Meader
Maria Levine
Dawn Easton
Kirsten Dubosque
Kristy Vernon
Kim Gasper
MacKenzie Bruckler
Alicia Weimen
Kendra Wisenbaker

4 comments:

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh gosh! I love the buttons and the way you used the image. SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

I chews you is ALMOST as good as I choo-choo-choose you!

Donna Baker said...

what a fun card! love Lauren's sketch! thanks for visting my blog (even though I have copics, they are usually the last thing I reach for to color with - and although I like them, I only have 1set and bought them nearly a year ago and don't plan to buy anymore!)

Unknown said...

Tamara, this is really really good - I just love how you threaded the buttons!!!