Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Granny on a mission

Here is the second card that I completed for the Gina K release party sketch challenges. This sketch is really simple, and allows you to focus on the image.



I had a granny already stamped out and mostly coloured from a swap I did months ago, so I pulled her out and used that as my focal point on this card. I love the granny from You know you're old when... set. The whole set is hilarious and fun to play with.



I kind of feel like something is missing, so I think I will go back and add a sentiment to the bottom right of the card, but on the whole I really like this clean look.

You can check out all the other entries for this sketch here.

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

Love this image! You did a really cute job on this.

If you are still interested in sending a card to my Aunt, you can mail it to me at:
MacKenzie Bruckler
814 Lanett Court
Roseville, Ca. 95747

Thanks and big hugs!