Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Stamping Bloggers ROCK!!

A while ago I won some blog candy on Lisa Strahl's blog. I had actually forgot about it, until last week this arrived in the mail.



Not only did it have this great backgrounder from CHF, but also flowers, pins, inchies, tags and this fabulous card.




She was thankful for my patience in waiting for the blog candy, but *I* am the one who is thankful for the awesome treats!

Although I should probably make a card using some of my new supplies, I am sending her this card that I made during the last CHF release party.




I hope she likes it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win, Tamara! I love that grid background. You're a lucky girl! Lisa will love your beautiful card with the plum background, I know. Count on it! Enjoy your new goodies!