Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Holiday Organizer





Thanks to the inspiration provided in this post by Julie B (fabulous stamper, check her out) and the arrival of my Bind-it-all, I was able to make a holiday organizer for Heather (my sister).







I inked the edges of my 4x4 coasters in old olive ink. Then I covered them in Double sided paper cut to 4x4, and rounded at the corners using the corner rounder punch to create the covers. The pages were made of Old Olive, Real Red, and River Rock papers cut down to 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 then I used the corner rounder to create a similar feel to the coaster covers.

The inside of the front cover is decorated using the It's Snow Time set and the tag punches.

Here is the list of pages included:
To Do
Family Gifts
Receipts
Friend Gifts
Receipts
Dates to Remember
Baking
Cards
and then, 3 blank pages

It is bound with red wires using the Bind It All. I LOVE this new tool!!!

1 comment:

Dawn♥ said...

awesome job on the organizer! Love it! :)