Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Paper Trey blog hop

Nichole and the rest of the Paper Trey gang have come up with a really cool way to get inspired and see some amazing paper creations. They are starting a monthly feature called the Blog Hop. Unfortunately I was too slow in registering my blog to be included this month (the deadline was the 23rd), so I am not *officially* part of the blog hop process. However, it's my birthday, so I have decided that I can participate anyways. :)



The idea was to use ribbon as a focal point, and at least one Paper Trey product. Although I am not sure I actually achieved that, I did use lots of ribbon on this card.

I *love* the Text Boxed set, and it was great fun to pull it out for this challenge. This is the stamp set that got me hooked on Paper Trey. The sentiment is from Alli Miles' first set Shapes by Design. I thought the sans serif font complemented the lines of the ribbon, and the stamps.

This is the first time I have ever made a card that folds along the short end, and I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for "blog hopping" by, and I will be back tomorrow with some swap cards I made a few weeks ago.

No comments: