Saturday, September 12, 2009

Simple flowers

A super quick post for me as I am actually almost 2000km from home. Deron and I are on a road trip from our home in Regina, SK to Chicago, IL. We are going to see the U2 concert, and visit a friend from University that is a lawyer in Chicago. I made this card before I left, and am just now uploading it from the road.



This is how I got inspired from the photo below.




Please join in and play along. You don't have to use the colours in the photo, just be inspired by the shapes, colours, design element, texture, anything.

Visit the rest of the team to see how they interpreted this image.

Lauren
MacKenzie
Maria
Kendra
Kristin
Tracey
Pam
Jennifer
Odette
Lisa
Dana
Alicia

6 comments:

Maria said...

Sounds like a fun trip!! Be safe.

Your card is really nice, good work with the challenge.

Lisa Kind said...

Very pretty! I love the flowers and the sentiment!

Unknown said...

Have a fun and safe trip Tamara!! I love your card, those flowers are adorable!!

Dana Gustafson said...

Your patterned flowers look FAB on the blue backdrop. I love it!

AKiteFlier said...

Hey fun card Tamara and even MORE fun trip - you will be a mere 30 minutes or so from me - hope you have a blast at U2! I've got a couple of friends going. Love the french sentiment. :-)

Kristin Eberline said...

This is so pretty! Love those patterned flowers and the French sentiment :O) Enjoy your trip, Tamara!!