I recently got an order from Rubbernecker, and although most of the stamps I ordered were from the "old characters" collection, I also picked out two stained glass flowers.
This card was made by stamping the image on velum paper with versamark, then embossing with black powder. I used my SU markers, coloured on a CD, and used a paint brush to water colour the image. Then I created a black border out of cardstock, and used glue dots to stick it to the velum cardstock base. I wanted to be able to still have the light shine through the stained glass, and the velum card base is perfect.
I will be giving this card to Deron's mom this weekend when she comes to town to celebrate his birthday. I should have sent it to her for Mother's day, but I was falling behind, and decided just to hang on to it until I would see her in person.