Thursday, November 22, 2007

Why start a blog now?

I have wanted to start a blog for a few months now, but there never seems to be enough time. At the beginning, I didn't think my cards and projects were good enough, then I was really busy with work and volunteering and other commitments. I have recently been let go from my job (due to the recent change in the provincial government) and I am going to take a month or two to relax and craft before I stress about finding another job. Once things are up and running, I think it will be easier to maintain the routine when I go back to work. Also, now I have a huge backlog of cards I can post, so if I can't stamp one day, I will still have something to post :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Al right I have one made for you. Could you email me again, so I could get you my address?